The mobile modular furniture is not always difficult being displayed mechanisms, hinges and other. As show two subsequent examples are there can be the ordinary rectangular pillows lying on a floor. A set of TAT-Tris blocks from living in Singapore the >
Fascinating design of modular racks invented in furniture firm Officina41. Any shelf separately simply acts in film, turns over - and fastens already under an inclination, becoming an exhibition board. That furniture transformer perfectly will suit small >
This mini case for documents very usual and easy and if to look narrowly, will curve from the 1st leaf of a tin. It is provided with castors and it is simple for rolling in though what place of an office where it is required for this moment. Without considering >
Wall-paper of the British company Mineheart is printed to order, on qualitative teksturirovanny paper and on our inveterate Russian terminology belongs at photowall-paper, quicker. The company on wall-paper repeating any expensive invoices, for example >
The English studio Anne Kyyro Quinn practises on wall coverings from felt. Felt a good natural stuff, plastic in skilled hands. In difference from wall-paper for walls, felt can give structure and volume. The most part of coverings it is made manually >
The German designers Moritz Bettkher and Soren Hensler made a chair LUC. Chairs consist of the bent tube of 16 millimetric tubes and 2 bent sheets of aluminum. Fastened invisible болтиками (on the sandwich type) the chair looks very integral and harmonious >
Wall-paper for a nursery of the little boy - what it to be? For certain, the most successful option - when wall-paper or photowall-paper reflect interests of the kid. Here 8-year Otto Dunker once drew ships: sailing vessels of various types and the sizes >
This wall-paper is developed for walls design by Three by Four studio and, on the 1st look, the remarkable look ordinary classical wall-paper with flower design, anything especially not. But it is necessary to move to them a heater as wall-paper in literal >
At present in a fashion a tile for a kitchen apron from small parts, with any spangles - gold, glass, mirror inserts, etc. On our blog there is even a big special post devoted to a tile for kitchen aprons. The Surfaces company probably fixedly looks behind >
• Plan a mechanical exhaust system, vented to the outside, for each enclosed area.
• Minimum ventilation for the bathroom is to be a window of at least 3 square feet (0.27 square meters) of which 50% is operable, or a mechanical ventilation system of at least 50 cubic feet (15,240 cubic mm) per minute (cfm) exhausted to the outside.
• (IRC R303.3, IRC M1507.2, IRC M1507.3)
• Ventilation controls should be placed 15 inches to 48 inches (381 mm to 1219 mm) above the floor, operable with minimal effort, easy to read, and with minimal noise pollution.
ICC A117.1-2009 Reference
• See Access Standard 25 for operable controls.
• See Access Standard 22 for reach range for controls.
BATHROOM PLANNING GUIDELINE 27 Heat