• The distance from the centerline of toilet and/or bidet to any bath fixture, wall, or other obstacle should be at least 18 inches(457 mm).
• A minimum distance of 15 inches (381 mm) is required from the centerline of the toilet and/or bidet to any bath fixture, wall, or other obstacle.
(IRC R307.1, IRC P2705.1)
• Consider user height and ability when determining toilet height.
ICC A117.1-2009 Reference
• The toilet should be centered 16 inches to 18 inches (406 mm to 457 mm) from a side wall.
• The toilet seat should be between 15 inches and 19 inches (381 mm and 483 mm) from the floor.