Does your landscape plan include:
1. Trees that allow summer shade and winter sun?
2. Evergreen trees that provide protection from winter winds? (Locate these trees on the north and west sides of the residence.)
3. Dense evergreen trees or shrubs to screen undesirable views?
4. Tree placement that allows a clear view of the front entrance of your home?
5. Color or accent plants that provide interest and lead your eye to your front entrance?
6. Evergreen, low-maintenance shrubs as the basis of your foundation plantings?
7. Plants with an appropriate mature size for their locations in your landscape?
8. Seasonal interest with plants chosen for their blooms, bark, fruit, and foliage?
9. The right number of plants, appropriately spaced, to prevent overcrowding?