Jeff Lewis the recognizable designer of interiors, defined the list from 10 lines of modern kitchen:
1. Black or dark color of the tree applied in furnish, thus not locally, and going on all kitchen.
2. It is a lot of metal – it everywhere from devices and house equipment from stainless steel, to chairs and stools.
3. Openness – than less than the closed spaces and doors – subjects is better.
4. A combination of snow-white and natural color of a tree – for example, purely snow-white table-top and a light laminate on a floor.
5. Functionality – any harm to convenience for the sake of abstract "ukrashatelstvo".
6. Natural lighting – to design kitchen so very to use a daylight.
7. Some brightest sudden color inserts – will revive the general perception.
8. Environmental friendliness – not to be confused to use the processed materials.
9. A highlight – one accent or some similar subjects, as on an example, chairs from the polished metal.
10. Storage – distribute belongings so that it took a minimum of a place and did not "eat off" an empty seat.