• The height for a lavatory varies between 32 inches and 43 inches (813 mm and 1092 mm) to fit the user.
• State or local codes may apply.
• Lavatory controls should be within the user’s reach and operable with minimal effort.
ICC A117.1-2009 Reference
• The front of the lavatory sink should be no more than 34 inches (864 mm) above the floor, measured to the higher of the fixture or counter surface.
• Lavatory controls should be operable with one hand and not require tight grasping, pinching, or twisting of the wrist.